Halo Top Creamery Prize Draw
Terms & Conditions
For any general or technical questions relating to this Prize Draw, please contact the Halo Top Germany Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. This prize draw (“the Prize Draw”) is only open to residents of Germany and Austria aged 18 years or over who possess of mailing address in their country of residence, excluding employees of Halo Top Creamery (Halo Top UK Limited, “the Promoter”) and their immediate families and anyone else professionally associated with this Prize Draw.
2. The Prize Draw will begin from May 1,2019 at 9:00 AM CET and closes at 09:01 CET on May 3, 2019 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received outside the Promotional Period will not be entered to the Prize Draw.
3. No purchase necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
4. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified. Incomplete entries or entries not made in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
5. To enter the Prize Draw, person who wishes to participate must during the Promotional Period:
5.1. “Like” the post posted on @halotop.de.at on May 1, 2019 (the “Post”)
5.2. Tag two Instagram accounts in the comments of the Post
5.3. Follow @halotop.de.at
By meeting the above mentioned requirements, the person is considered an entrant of the Prize Draw (“the Entrant”).
6. Strictly one (1) entry per Instagram account and per person. Multiple Instagram accounts may not be used by the same Entrant to enter the Prize Draw more than once.
7. Five (5) valid Entrants will be selected randomly and contacted via direct message on Instagram. The winner will be asked to email: email@example.com share proof of eligibility. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and a scan of a valid country ID, passport or a residence permit (which winners must provide within 14 days of the request).
8. Winners must respond to the Instagram message sent to them within 48 hours to claim their prize. The response must include a postal address at which the winner wishes to receive the Price as specified at Sections 9 and 11. If no response is received within this timeframe or response does not include the address as specified, winners lose their right to claim the Prize and the Promoter reserves the right to re-award to a runner up selected at random.
9. There are ten (10) prizes available. Each prize consists of either i) legal residents of Germany: five (5) coupons each redeemable for one (1) pint of Halo Top ice cream at participating retailers or ii) legal residents of Austria: five (5) pints of Halo Top ice cream, flavours delivered based on availability (the “Prize”). Approximate retail value (ARV) per Prize: €30. Flavours delivered based on availability.
10. The Prize cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. The Prize cannot be returned, refunded, exchanged or transferred. The Prize cannot be sold or auctioned.
11. The Prize will be delivered as follows: i) legal residents of Germany: The Prize will be shipped by mail to an address provided by the winner as specified in Section 8, ii) legal residents of Austria: The Prize will be delivered in the format agreed with the winner (i.e. on dry ice or chilled). Winners are responsible for accepting the delivery or arranging a third-party to receive the delivery for them. Multiple deliveries attempts will not be made by the Promoter.
12. Entrants who have not won the Prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
13. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to Entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
14. The Promoter processes personal information provided by the Entrants for the purpose of performing and executing the Prize Draw. The Promoter uses third-party suppliers/agencies to get in touch with the selected winners to arrange the delivery of the Prize and for this purpose passes on the winners’ delivery address to the relevant third party supplier/agency. The Promoter processes personal data of the Entrants only within the European Economic Area.Unless the Entrant has separately consented to receiving marketing communication from the Promoter, the Promoter will delete all personal information provided by the Entrant once the performance of the Prize Draw, including delivery of the Prize, has ended. To find out more information about how your data will be handled and about your data subject rights, including on how to exercise them, please read our Privacy Notice.
15. There is no cash alternative available for any prize in whole or in part, except for where necessary due to circumstances outside its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of Entrants’ entry/emails etc. that fail to be included for whatsoever reason, provided, however, that the Promoter’s liability for wilfulness and gross negligence shall remain unaffected.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify or refuse further participation in the Prize Draw in the event an Entrant has breached these terms and conditions or any instruction forming part of this Prize Draws entry requirements or where an Entrant has gained an unfair advantage or won using fraudulent means.
18. By taking part in this Prize Draw Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by our Privacy Notice.
19. The Promoter shall, to the extent permitted by applicable law, not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by Entrants or prize winners relating to this Prize Draw. Notwithstanding this, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter’s liability for wilfulness and gross negligence and for death or personal injury caused by its negligence (or that of is agents) in relation to this Prize Draw.
20. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by German law. You can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions in the courts of Germany.
21. Promoter and Data Controller: "Halo Top UK Limited” 1 Park Row, Leeds, UK LS1 5AB